|SAMPLE CREDIT CARD FOR YOUR TRAVEL|
Traveling without cash before is not possible. But now, it is 100 percent possible. Bringing cash is also risky. But it is also a must to have a cash on hand aside from your cash card. But if you want to travel, you should get one zero percent credit cards to save money and pay it later. It is misunderstood not only sometimes, but always.
How can you avail of the low interest rate credit cards ?
1. Employment. When you are employed with a 6 months or 1 year of working in one company, credit card companies will provide you offers and give you options according to your income per month.
2. Business ownership. When you have your own business, most of the expenses are to be paid in cash and even more on online portals, merchant locations and branch. In this way, you avoid bringing huge amounts of cash to pay for utilities. While you operate your business, you can do the transactions online and no hassle from your part. It is convenient and even you can save money now and pay later on. This means you have the cash availability now, to invest for the business and make more money while you need to pay it next month.
3. Supplementary User. As you are a supplementary card user of the main card holder. It is good to have a low rate credit cards if you have a lot of supplementary card users. This means that you have the control of any expenses in the house. You can monitor the in and out of your money because the monthly bill will come directly to the main card holder.
What rewards you can get for having a good credit standing?
1. Avail of the zero percent credit cards available for good credit standing consumer users.
2. Rewards and benefits such as free access to travel lounge while at the airport. Not only that, free access, free food, relax while waiting for your flight.
3. Earn points and cash back rewards when you reach the purchases amount required.
4. Zero amount for annual fees. Some credit card companies, provide zero annual fees and zero interest fees and charges.
But you will think of how much is the charge for withdrawing money abroad?
When you use your international card to withdraw money in the Philippines, there is a limit of 10,000 pesos per withdrawal and a charge of 250 pesos.
When you also go to other countries, there is a corresponding charge/ fee when you withdraw money in a cash point machine.
Think that international banks will charge 1 percent and 1 to 3 percent for the foreign currency conversion charges. Mostly this amount is applicable to visa and master card.
So what is the best option to do?
1. Calculate the number of days you are going to spend abroad.
Lets say 15 days vacation in Europe/ US/ Asia, you need 50$ per day to cover all your needs. So 750 US dollars you need for the 15 days vacation as your pocket money. This does not include your hotel expenses, and other out of pocket costs.
Dua. Hotel accommodation is already been paid before you fly. So This is a fixed cost.
3. Airline ticket is also fixed, this means you have to follow your flight schedules to avoid out of pocket costs which will need more money to book flights.
4. Entrance fees to museums and planned places to go.
5. Transport to and from the hotel is also to be considered. Going back and forth will also cost money. You may need a card to buy an online ticket for train, but for bus and taxi, you can pay it by cash. But buying earlier train ticket or lets say one week or two weeks unlimited travel by train or bus is also available.