Travel and enjoy your stay in Cebu City with the latest deals in Cebu. While you are at your travel, do not let yourself suffer, you can go shop and dine in any of the Cebu City’s known Shopping Centers such as:
Ayala Center Cebuwill open from Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Coffee shops like: Starbucks, Coffee Bean and a lot more to mention.
Location: Near Marriot Hotel, Cebu Business Park
- It has an atrium with a bunch of coffee shops and dines. You will be at peace with the location. Next to the atrium is the luxurious Marriot Hotel. If you have plans of staying Marriot Hotel, they have promotional offers of 117.25$ to 160.92$ which is P6,700 from November 1 to December 31, 2011 with 2 night stay at the hotel with freebies included. A great saving for you and your family treats this coming Christmas and if not this Christmas, you can stay for a lower rate during weekends. You can check this one: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/cebph-cebu-city-marriott-hotel/
- 14th European film festival, admission is free with a first come first serve basis. This is from Sept 30, 2011, October 1 and 2, 2011. Enjoy your day at Ayala center and remember quality time with the family is important.
Getting to Ayala Center Cebu:
If you have plans of staying at Marriot Hotel, Park lane Hotel, Elizabeth Hotel, you can actually tell the taxi driver to drop you to the Hotel of your choice and Ayala Center Cebu is just 2 to 3 minutes walk.
Tip: There are also FOREX booths at the lower ground of Ayala Center Cebu, in the Atrium area, or in the upper level near Fitness First Gym.
SM Super Malls will open from Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
I just checked the latest deals in Cebu:
- P25.00 regal film fest, you can watch your favorite films:
- Shake Rattle and Roll XII
- My Monster Mom
- Happy Heart
- and to get you excited for such offers, better check it personally there, the promo is until November 15, 2011
- SM food court also offers free sweet treat just like a dessert after your meal when you purchase in a certain amount and make sure you have an SM advantage card or even BDO Rewards Card that will be a good saving family treats.
- They have also a grilled food festival at a price of P88.00 which is around 2.20$ from September 17- October 30, 2011.
For all you know, SM City Cebu is the fourth largest Mall in the Philippines and rank 11th around the world.
Tip: Before you ride a taxi make sure, you have the Philippine Bills, you can exchange your dollar bills at the airport. You had better exchange your dollars at the airport lobby but mind you, they will exchange it at a lower amount. So the best thing to do is exchange an amount which can cover your expenses for few days and if you want to relax, visit the FOREX counters at SM CITY Cebu, they can exchange your dollars/any currency at a higher rate.
Getting to SM City Cebu(North Reclamation Area):
Well, if you are from Mactan International Airport, you can reach SM CITY CEBU by a Taxi Cab(yellow cab). This will bring you to SM, make sure to ask the taxi driver if he have the metered one, it will give you at P70.00 start of charge and additional 4 pesos for succeeding no. of meters and it will reach you at the place around 30-45 minutes with the traffic jam. Make sure you also visit the SM Travelers Lounge. I am sure you will love to relax shop, dine and enjoy your day. You can leave your baggage at the Travelers Lounge, for around P50.00 or 1.30$. Worry no more while you enjoy your day with the deals in Cebu.
Have a wonderful and memorable visit in Cebu City- the Queen City of the South!